Edgecliff College Presidents Photographs
Edgecliff College was founded as Our Lady of Cincinnati College in 1935 by the Sisters of Mercy. The college was located in Cincinnati's Walnut Hills neighborhood, overlooking the Ohio River. The college changed its name to Edgecliff College in 1969. Originally a college for women, it became coeducational in 1970. In 1980, Xavier University acquired Edgecliff.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.